HOGSTER-C Thermal Clip-on Scope
This product ships Free
FREE LaRue Tactical QD Clip-On Mount or throw level scope adaptors (mounts directly on day scope), choose in "mount options"
Scope mount options
1. LaRue Tactical QD Weapon Mount, requires sufficient Picatinny rails sections in front of the day scope. Height is designed for AR-15 scope heights.
2. Scope adapter, thermal scope mounts directly to the day scope via precise throw lever adapters. Measure the outer diameter of the front end of the scope with a caliper. NOT the same as objective lens diameter. If the exact size isn't available in the "mount options" please contact us with your scope's OD. A custom adapter can be made.
The Bering Optics HOGSTER™ 384x288 Thermal Clip-on Attachment is unique with no rival. Aimed at the growing feral swine market, the product exceptionally lightweight and compact, also perfect for predator hunting. HOGSTER is also versatile. It can be simply mounted in front of the daytime scope using a clip-on mounting system, making the conversion quick and easy since no re-zeroing is required .
The HOGSTER is built with the superb Germanium optics that is paired with an advanced Vanadium Oxide (VOx) uncooled thermal core and proprietary electronics. Simple to use, the HOGSTER has an easy to understand and navigate menu including a wide range of options including switchable image polarity. The control buttons are designed with tactile elements, allowing the user to operate even in pitch-black situations.
The device is nitrogen-purged, and is water-, dust- and shock-proof. The HOGSTER 384x288 Thermal Clip-on Attachment is action ready in virtually any environment or light conditions including conditions when the environmental obscurants such as smoke, dust, haze, fog, are present.
- Superior for hogs and predator control at medium- and long-range distances
- Ability to be used as a Thermal viewer when coupled with the detachable eyepiece
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Colored Hot
- Ability to center the screen with respect to the viewed reticle
- Built-in electronic compass and accelerometer
- Automatic shatter based thermal core
- High resolution 1280x960 Display
- Precise lens focusing mechanism
- Battery status indicator
- Video Out
|Optical Magnification in the Clip-on mode, x||1.0x|
|Objective lens system||42mmF/1.1|
|Angular FOV at 1.0x (horizontal x vertical), degree||9° x 6.7°|
|Core resolution, pxl||384x288|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Image refresh rate, Hz||50|
|Thermal Sensitivity (NETD), mK||<50|
|Display type and resolution, pxl||LCOS 1280x960|
|Start-up time, min., sec.||5|
|Object type and size, approx., ft² / m²||8 / 0.75||25.8 / 2.4|
|Detection, approx., yds / m||1000 / 900||2000 / 1800|
|Recognition, approx., yds / m||300 / 270||700 / 640|
|Identification, approx., yds / m||150 / 130||440 / 400|
|Dimensions, in / mm||4.52"x2.36"x2.25" / 115x60x57|
|Weight, approx., oz/g||11.1 / 315|
|Power supply standard||CR123 (two)|
|Estimated battery life, hour||Up to 4|
|Operating temperature, °F/°С||-40° to +122° / -20° to +50°|
|Humidity, %||Up to 98%|
Included in the box
HOGSTER 384x288 Thermal Clip-on Attachment
LaRue Tactical QD Weapon Mount BE80994 or Throw Lever Adapter BE809XX (choose in "mount options")
Front lens flip-up protective cap
Soft Carrying Case
Lens Cleaning Cloth
4 Years Warranty
Your Bering Optics product is warranted free of defects in workmanship and materials. In the event of a defect under this warranty, Bering Optics will repair the product. This product is Warranted to be free from defects for a period 4 Years.