Unless otherwise stated, night vision devices assembled by Nighthawk Vision Systems are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in both material and workmanship under normal use for ten years for new devices and one years for refurbished devices from the date of purchase. Factory built will generally be covered under the manufacturers' warranty and will be warrantied directly through the manufacturer. Warranty information is specified in the product listing
This warranty does not extend to any item which has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, operation outside of the item’s maximum/minimum ratings, improper application, modified, disassembled, use in violation of instructions furnished by Nighthawk Vision Systems, or has had its serial number or any part thereof altered, defaced or removed. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
For night vision devices misuse includes but is not limited to the following:
- Excess light exposure, laser exposure
- Impact, shock damage
- Recoil damage
- Damages from battery leakage or corrosion
It is up to the sole discretion of Nighthawk Vision Systems to determine if a product issue is defective in nature or caused by negligence / use by the user. In the event that a defect is covered by this warranty, Nighthawk Vision Systems or a 3rd party will repair or replace the product.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to understand the capabilities and limitations of night vision devices to prevent damages to the device, please contact us for more info if needed
- Night vision can be damaged from excessive light exposure, lasers, and daytime use, even with of daylight filter installed
- Do not store your night vision device with batteries installed for a long duration of time to prevent battery corrosion, and leakage.
- We recommend removing batteries, installing daylight filter, and/or storing night vision devices in a dark environment in the day to prevent accidental exposure to sunlight.
- We highly recommend using a lanyard while operating with night vision devices to prevent drops
To open a warranty request please email email@example.com with the following information:
Description of product condition
Date of purchase
Device Serial Number
The customer is responsible for mailing their product to Nighthawk Vision Systems and assumes all liabilities in product safety and transit.