ITAR Compliance Acknowledgment
- I understand night vision and thermal devices are subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person (as defined in 22 CFR§ 120.16), whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result upon conviction in severe criminal and civil penalties for my company and me.
- I am purchasing the articles in purchase order for use or resale in the U.S. only.
- I understand that these items will not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S.
- When I resell these items, I shall obtain from my customers a signed written confirmation that they understand their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines including imprisonment if convicted.